Suppliers of Conservation equipment in New Zealand you may find useful:
Links to Similar Organisations Abroad:
- Canadian Association for Conservation - formerly IIC-CG
- American Institute for Conservation- our equivalent in the US
- The International Institute for Conservation
- Australian Institute for the Conservation of Cultural Material - our equivalent in Australia
- The Institute of Conservation - Our equivalent in the UK
Other useful links:
- Museum Workshop - Museum Services Directory for workers, contractors and consultants in New Zealand museums
- Heritage New Zealand Pouhere Taonga - formerly The New Zealand Historic Places Trust
- National Preservation Office - Te Tari Tohu Taonga, National Library of NZ.
- Preservation Advisory Centre - formerly The British National Preservation Office
- International Centre for the Study of the Preservation and Restoration of Cultural Property - the international museum and monuments body in Rome
- Canadian Association for Conservation - formerly IIC-CG, our Canadian equivalent
- The Canadian Conservation Institute - the Canadian government organisation for conservation
- PADI, Preserving Access to Digital Information" href="http://www.nla.gov.au/padi" rel="external" target="_blank">PADI, Preserving Access to Digital Information - National Library of Australia site.
- Book & Archive Conservation - Triptych Conservation: Book & Archive Conservation Services and Products
- The Board of the Conservation Information Network - Web site for the Conservation Information Network (CIN)
- AATA Online - Offered by the Getty Conservation Institute, in association with the International Institute for Conservation of Historic and Artistic Works (IIC)
- The Canadian Heritage Information Network - focusing on skills required for creating and managing digital content.
- Plant Material Atlas
- Report commissioned by the Textiles Conservation Centre on the value of heritage conservation
- National Services Te Paerangi - NSTP works in partnership with museums, galleries and iwi (tribes) in New Zealand, offering a range of practical and strategic programmes aimed at strengthening the sector.